High Performance, Scientific/Technical, and Big Data computing are growing fields in Ontario, with innovative companies and research groups constantly hiring. Here we’ll highlight jobs we know about ( Contact Us if you want your job listed here!) as well as listing relevant jobs from job boards.
Good Luck! New jobs posted here can be followed on our jobs RSS feed
- Senior Systems Analyst- HPC Administrator, Sick Kids (Toronto) - Position Description The Centre for Computational Medicine (CCM) is a core facility within the SickKids Research Institute. The CCM’s mission is to provide expertise in High Performance Computing (HPC), bioinformatics, and software development to the SickKids community. We are seeking a highly motivated HPC systems administrator with significant experience in high performance storage systems. Here’s
- Grid, HPC Infrastructure Support – Citi (Mississauga) - For more information and to apply, see this webpage. Qualifications • Considerable knowledge of principles of computing, communications networks, and characteristics of computing hardware and software used in grid and distributed environments. • Hands-on experiences with script programming, java programming. In-depth knowledge with C++ and other programming/debugging languages are definite plus • 3+ Experience providing
- HPC Support Analyst (Toronto) - For more information, see this web page. Responsibilities: Support clients with the application of software in HPC Environments. Requirements: 4+ years in a Technical Support role. Experience in HPC environments. Experience with Database Systems and Virtualization Software. Assets: Knowledge of .NET and/or C++ Programming.
- HPC Specialist and System Administrator, CITA (Toronto) - The Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (CITA) is looking for an HPC Specialist and System Administrator. We are looking for someone with a strong HPC background and excellent Linux administration skills who wants to work with scientists on challenging problems in an academic environment. For more information, and to apply, visit this webpage.
- HPC Systems Administrator (Toronto) - Currently seeking a Senior LAMP Administrator for our valued client located downtown Toronto. As the Senior LAMP Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring, monitoring and maintaining two High Performance Cluster (HPC) environments. Additionally, as the Senior LAMP Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all servers and related storage systems operate at optimum
- HPC Systems Administrator, Medical/Science Research Facility (Toronto) - Perform system administration duties within a large HPC infrastructure for a scientific/medical research facility. Please note, there is on-call rotation as well as afterhours/weekend support. For more information, and to apply, visit this link.
Workopolis job results here.
SimplyHired job results here.